An easy, quick and yummy supper idea..... 3 ingredient pizza dough.....
Seriously, so versatile and you can make Naan breads or flatbreads with the same recipe. So easy and flop proof. 😂
Note: Recipe below makes 2 x +/- 30cm pizzas out if one batch of dough. When you knead dough you add quite a lot of flour so don't worry.
· 1&1/2 cups self raising flour (or 1&1/2 cups cake flour with 1 tsp baking powder)
· 1 cup plain yoghurt, I use greek
· 1/2 tsp salt
· Extras garlic or onion powder, mixed herbs (for pizza I just kept the base plain and did not add these extras)
1. Mix together in a bowl.
2. Knead on a clean surface adding flour as you go until you have a smooth dough.
1. Roll out on a floured surface until your desired thickness. We like very thin. I prick with a fork and then pre bake at 220*C for about 10/15 mins.
2. Turnover and spread tomato puree on the whole pizza.
3. Add grated mozzarella cheese and toppings.
4. Bake until cheese melted. About 10 mins. And voila - awesome pizza's if I must say so myself. 🍕🍕🍕🍕
For Naan Bread
1. Shape as desired (I used my hands, not rolling pin) but thicker than the pizza.
2. Heat up a glug of oil in a pan and cook on either side until brown and bubbles
3. It takes about 45 seconds of cooking on each side.
4. Top with butter and fresh garlic.